KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Shadow On Mysterious Ody Fold Cats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a simple thing but could this be fixed so that the corresponding ear shape shadow is back a layer and not making all the Ody Fold kitties shadowy and shifty looking?
Agreed! Foxie ears also have this weird shadow.
myst ody folds and foxie eared kitties are still so gray and lifeless in their boxes.... Sad
An interesting and possibly related way that the ears change the shade on the box ...
Rounded fold kitties with Natural shade are brighter on their boxes than siblings with the same fur and shade. Funny, eh?
It's probably the shadow were the myst ody fold, foxie, and darkens/shadows the pictures. The rounded fold and wild tiger ears actually brighten so it looks illuminated. Which would be nice to see what the shades actually look like on a fur.
All the new ears have that problem. i filed a ticket long ago already. they will fix that they told me but right now there are some other things they need to do first. i realised that the ody rounded fold is bright. so here no shadow but too bright lol
Reference URL's