KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: ???Auction SATURDAY 1 PM SLT??? FIRST EVER DROP DOWN AUCTION PANEL! PANDIE WITH MOF!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
?????????????????????????????????????
Proud to announce the first ever Drop Down Auction Panel! How it Works?

the bid starting from highest to lowest, instead of fighting bids to have the highest bid.
The first person who will click the buy button when the board is activated is the winner, and will have to pay for the price that was shown on the board when he/she clicked the buy button. Panel is running during the whole auction OR until someone hit the Buy Button.

Join us Saturday, 1 PM SLT SLT on the brand new T I K I stage!

Big Thank You to Tijakool who is testing as very first Person the Drop Down Auction Panel! Have a look at his epic Kitty:

[Image: 8907098416_054aac13e0.jpg]

? Nova

Fur: Pandie - Ebony & Ivory
Shade: Twinkle
Tail: Big Boo Boo
Ears: Mysterious Odyssey Fold
Whiskers: White (Shape: Plush)

PEDIGREE HERE
HIDES: Abyssinian Lilac, Changing Leaf, F L A S H, Curious Whiskers
6 Traits Shown - 7 Trait Potential

See you Saturday 1 PM!
Taxi here
?????????????????????????????????????

ahahahaha - that is going to be so much fun.... or stress - depending on how it goes! Looking forward to it! Big Grin
(05-31-2013 05:46 PM)Nino Heartsdale Wrote: [ -> ]ahahahaha - that is going to be so much fun.... or stress - depending on how it goes! Looking forward to it! Big Grin
I am all excited. ever wanted to try that out. Now the day has been arrived Big Grin. This will kill some nerves i bet LOL
Don't miss the first ever Drop Down Auction Panel! *is all excited*
Julia, I just love how talented you are with coming up with stuff like this. This will be very interesting and fun to watch! <3
Reference URL's