KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: speculation: Breedable faire coming up. Special Kittycat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The breedable fair is coming up soon in just a few days.
Kittycats is listed on the side of the site.
http://slbreedables.wordpress.com/
http://slbreedables.wordpress.com/2013-b...sure-hunt/

Will kittycats have a special kitty there?
What might it look like?
what might THEY look like if theres more than one!

i'd love if there was a special kitty there to add to my small growing collection of collectables.
last hunt was just a pair of starters
(05-19-2013 07:18 AM)Cutie Rau Wrote: [ -> ]last hunt was just a pair of starters

that would be a wee bit unfortunate, but still, nice i suppose :V
The breedable fair and breedable hunt are two totally separate things. The Breedable fair is to support Relay for Life. In the past KittyCatS has done special KittyCatS for RFL as well. I think the Steam Punk KittyCatS were released at the same time as the breedable fair last year.

The breedable hunt is just a hunt with no affiliation to the breedable fair or RFL.
That is not to say that there will or will not be a special KittyCatS at the breedable fair. I mostly wanted to clarify between the two events.

Also the RFL KittyCatS are typically 1000L and 100% goes to RFL.
(05-19-2013 10:55 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]The breedable fair and breedable hunt are two totally separate things. The Breedable fair is to support Relay for Life. In the past KittyCatS has done special KittyCatS for RFL as well. I think the Steam Punk KittyCatS were released at the same time as the breedable fair last year.

The breedable hunt is just a hunt with no affiliation to the breedable fair or RFL.
That is not to say that there will or will not be a special KittyCatS at the breedable fair. I mostly wanted to clarify between the two events.

Also the RFL KittyCatS are typically 1000L and 100% goes to RFL.

ah, thanks for clearign that up. Big Grin i was out of my first kittycats phase when the first breedable fair happened. so i missed out. but if theres a special kitty, and it appeals t me, i'm not missing out. TongueP
also, interesting to hear the hunt is seperate. but it should be just as fun. <3 hunts.
so, to kick up the conversation yet agean. what might the special RFL kittys look like if there are any this year?

I'd love to see some "cats of the world" kittys. as i went to the fantasy fair which had RFL involvment and many of the sims there were themed to different enviorments and such.
I think the theme this year is celebrating 100 years of Relay for Life. The first set there were 4 cats one for each season (fall/autum, spring, winter & summer) and the theme that year was Seasons of Hope. The second set was the Steampunks and the theme that year was Time for a Change. So I would guess this years will somehow tie into the theme of 100 years of Relaying.
yeah i've been making 100 cats for the last 2 years just for this expo!!! one for each year!!! Tongue

callie

p.s. that is a JOKE!!! there is NOT 100 cats... i just could not resist Tongue
OMG NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! 100 cats is way to many!! LOL

I almost said I just am hoping Callie isn't going to do 100 cats and look here she is harassing me with her jokes/torture!
it might be interesting if there was a set of cats, each depicting a year like a cute flapper girl cat or a stylin 60's-70's cat or just generally a few cats representing time periods in the last 100 years.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's