KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Introducing the new Summer Flowers Collar Collection by {MCL}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Summer Flowers Collection - Daisy Chain

So I just finished designing my flower series collars - perfect for the coming summer.

Rocky "volunteered" since all the others already had their collars.
He says he doesn't mind the somewhat girly daisy chain... afterall he's a metro-sexual kitty!
Which is just as well - given the way he looks! Tongue

[Image: 8716847440_f29082e60f.jpg]

•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•* •.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•* •.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•*

Summer Flowers Collection - Blue Skies

Not wanting to be outdone on the metro-sexuality stakes,
Flash Gordon is quick to jump on the band wagon
and dons on the Blue Summer collar to prove that boys do it best in blue!

[Image: 8725744028_21faa01ffe.jpg]

•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•* •.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•* •.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•*

Summer Flowers Collection - Purple Haze

"Purple Haze eh? But this matches my blush quartz eyes rather well, even if I say so myself"
asserts Marlene, who was on loan for this photoshoot from Tawny Dinzeo's cattery....
These supermodel kitties will go anywhere for kibbles I've heard!

[Image: 8724626205_fe64501297.jpg]

Summer Flowers Collection - Peaches n Cream

Peaches & Cream certainly seems to work well for our twinkly, ody-burst, Siamese Flame beauty,
Seraphine... mmmm good enough to eat! Tongue

[Image: 8725746750_810fb6ff7c.jpg]

Summer Flowers Collection - Lemon & Lime

Talking of eating.... here's Ms. Apple Pie adorned in the Lemon & Lime collar.

[Image: 8724629971_b55974cbd7.jpg]

Summer Flowers Collection - Summer Meadow

Never one to miss a photo op,
Willow hastily dons the Summer Meadow collar
to dazzle the camera and her adoring fans with her grace and beauty!

[Image: 8725750374_a5418faf16.jpg]

Summer Flowers Collection - Pink Passion

I tried to resist... but the call of Pink Passion was too strong.
So here it is... a last minute addition to the Summer Flowers Collection,
modelled elegantly by Helena, who wants it known that she was less than pleased
at the last minute booty call - right in the middle of her beauty sleep! :O

[Image: 8726932263_386e192e83.jpg]

The collection is now available at the FeliNe FashioN CeNtre, ScratchN Post
- the new location for the {MCL} PreciouSsss Collars

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th...225/126/22

Very pretty collar designs, I love them ! *thumbs up*
(05-10-2013 04:31 AM)Nenya Eun Wrote: [ -> ]Very pretty collar designs, I love them ! *thumbs up*

Thanks for the thumbs up!!! Big Grin
i already bought one ,,, so cute and pretty thanks Nino u make amazing designs Wink
Gorgeous! I might go get one soon Big Grin And I love the pictures and the post in general Smile
Cutest collars ever!!!!!!!
You know I'll be over to buy them all up from my fav KittyCats Collar Maker in all of SL!!!!!!!!!!!!

? Amore
beautiful! I think I'm going to have to get one for my Mega that hangs out in my garden. I also think I may need to start a Nino Collar Addicts support groups at this rate XD
Thanks everyone for your kind words - I am so glad you are all liking them!!! Heart
those are great .. i will be through to buy them!!!!!! thanks for the great collars!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's