KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Jelly's KittyCats Museum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am thrilled that Chloe Karuna has been kind enough to rent me a spot in the New Too Adorable Sim To open my Kittycats museum!

This has been a dream of mine ever since I started to collect almost 2 years ago & used to go and stare at Vivana Zerbino's collection of all the Limited Edition cats..dreaming of one day owning them!

Well now I have them all! So I really wanted to share them with everyone. So much more fun to have them out for all too see..then stuck in my dusty old Inventory!

This is a work in progress..as many are sick & have to be nursed back to health. But do come see please & also visit the wonderful new sim..complete with mega Cat race coarse!! Bring your mega & try it out!

Hope to see you soon!

Hugs Jelly supply

P.S. None are for sale so please don't ask.. just come to enjoy them as much as I do!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/To.../63/183/21
Thank you, I'll be sure to go and visit.

Smile

[Image: 8713674804_0c707325f1.jpg]

It does look very good. I love the random (but themed) way that the exhibits are arranged. So much nicer than just seeing neat rows of dusty glass cases.
Well I have seen it at various stages of the project. Loving it a lot Jelly, keep up the good work hun Smile
Wow I have to visit how cool is that!
Congrats Smile
(05-06-2013 01:58 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, I'll be sure to go and visit.

Smile

[Image: 8713674804_0c707325f1.jpg]

It does look very good. I love the random (but themed) way that the exhibits are arranged. So much nicer than just seeing neat rows of dusty glass cases.

You take the best pictures!, You must teach me how one day! Thank you for posting it!

(05-06-2013 10:58 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Wow I have to visit how cool is that!
Congrats Smile

Lol... It,s just across the mega race track from your location.... Bet I bought a few of my wonderful collectables from you! ThanxBig Grin

(05-06-2013 07:39 PM)Mari Halderman Wrote: [ -> ]Well I have seen it at various stages of the project. Loving it a lot Jelly, keep up the good work hun Smile

Thank you Mari! Your such a great friend & always so supportiveHeart
I'm so honored to have it on one of my sims and the exhibits are so fun to walk around and enjoy! Great Job, makes me happy Smile
i love the museum. makes me so jealious and mad that i missed out on so many beautiful kittys.
Wonderful idea! I remember passing by it, but not having the time to stop! I'll make sure to do so soon, thank you Smile
(05-06-2013 01:14 AM)Jelly Supply Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello all! I just wanted to let everyone know that
I am thrilled that Chloe Karuna has been kind enough to
rent me a spot in the New Too Adorable Sim To open my Kittycats museum!

Noticing the lax security, steals Jellys Japanese kibo neko cat and runs off through the shrubbery.

(05-12-2013 03:36 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2013 01:14 AM)Jelly Supply Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello all! I just wanted to let everyone know that
I am thrilled that Chloe Karuna has been kind enough to
rent me a spot in the New Too Adorable Sim To open my Kittycats museum!

Noticing the lax security, steals Jellys Japanese kibo neko cat and runs off through the shrubbery.

ROFLMAO
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's