KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: {MCL} Kitties model new caps!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Martha gets ribboned!

So the other day, I got a cap creator kit instead of collars by mistake... Callie knows all about this!!! LOL
I was going to throw them away but Tawny kept hinting at wanting ribbons for the girls - so I eventually gave in and made one.
Martha was the first one to be ribboned - I did it while she was sleeping just in case she hated it!
Thankfully, she was still blissfully unaware of what was going on when this photo was taken! Tongue

[Image: 8708683640_a37061fbaf.jpg]

•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•* •.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•* •.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•*

Scarlet is not convinced

I don't think Scarlet was too amused! O.O

[Image: 8708685534_16c68d09f6.jpg]

•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•* •.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•* •.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•**•.¸'*•.¸ ? ¸.•*´¸.•*

And as for Willow....

well she always looks adorable!

[Image: 8708686088_cb4ccb7c46.jpg]

Beryl in Silver Brocade with Diamonds and Pearls

The next venture was making a bonnet for the girls - with bling ofcourse! Beryl wanted one.... I wonder why..... O.o

[Image: 8708686858_9a261911f7.jpg]

Mr and Mrs Marvello

Marvello was so impressed by the bonnet that he decided to make an honest kitty out of her!
Here they are getting hitched, with Beryl wearing her wedding bonnet.... ahhhhh soooooo - it all makes sense now!

[Image: 8707566971_b3d7d1d6cb.jpg]

Willow in Red Brocade Cap with ribbons

As a child star with her own video, Willow is well used to the world of glamour and limelight, and truth be told, is a bit of a fashionista on the sly!
Here she models another bonnet for us - this time in vibrant red brocade.... with ofcourse a hint of bling!

[Image: 8708691010_0d1379e551.jpg]

The ribbon is a lovely idea. Well done.
love the ribbons so cute !! Smile
Thanks Maxwell and Rubes! Big Grin
Those are darling and a wonderful idea!
I love the ribbons too Smile And Mr and Mrs Marvello look gorgeous together!
(05-05-2013 08:42 AM)Bea Shamrock Wrote: [ -> ]I love the ribbons too Smile And Mr and Mrs Marvello look gorgeous together!

ahahahahaha - yes, thankyou!
Mrs Marvello is pleased as punch and has decided to continue wearing her wedding bonnet in lieu of a wedding ring!
She is currently learning how to plot from her husband, using the narrowed eyes technique Tongue
(05-05-2013 06:19 AM)devilness chant Wrote: [ -> ]Those are darling and a wonderful idea!

Thank you so much Dev. Currently not sure if I should sell them.... they dont quite fit perfectly from the side view.... which depends on the design of the cap itself. Maybe I will have a word with Callie to see if there is a better solution?!
Oh my gosh... The ribbons are the cutest thing ever! What a great idea!
Aww so cute Smile
Best wishes to the new Mr and Mrs Marvello! They look marv.....elous in their hats, caps and collars!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's