KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Some cats to see??? Possible???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was thinking of some cats to see or maybe a trait. Yeah I was bored a little and couldnt stop thinking of cats...oh wait that is not me bored..that is kitty on the brains! LOL

Anyways, all jokes aside....I was wonder about Manx Cats. That would possibly be a good trait...A cat without a tail. I know some manx have a stubby tail, but no tail at all would be a good think also.
Also, what about long haired cats, short hair, medium hair??? OR hairless??

What do you think??? I am just a bit curious like a kitty...giggles
Manx would be cute - not so sure 'fluffy' on prims works though - but if anyone can..........KittyCatS can!! Smile
(04-25-2013 06:58 AM)AmberSummerLuv Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Also, what about long haired cats, short hair, medium hair??? OR hairless??

I like the hair idea! that should be a trait!
LOL pass the Love-Bug's Invisa-tail!
(04-25-2013 06:58 AM)AmberSummerLuv Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I was wonder about Manx Cats. That would possibly be a good trait...A cat without a tail. I know some manx have a stubby tail, but no tail at all would be a good think also.

I so concur! My childhood cat was a manx who lacked any tail and I so miss him, he crouched like a bunny in typical manx fashion and had a big, dog-like heart commonly associated with manx disposition. Seeing cats with tails will always look 'strange' to me because I always thought my manx was the standard without a tail, LOL

[Image: ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fass...062211.jpg]

* Taken from manx.com:

Manx kittens are classified according to tail length:
Dimple rumpy or rumpy - no tail whatsoever Need!
Riser or rumpy riser - stub of cartilage or several vertebrae under the fur, most noticeable when kitten is happy and raising its 'tail' * KittyCatS Stubby
Stumpy - partial tail, more than a 'riser' but less than 'tailed' KittyCatS ChopChop
Tailed or longy - complete or near complete tail * KittyCatS Shorty
Breeders have reported all tail lengths even within the same litter.
Reference URL's