KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kayleigh's KittyCatS! & Collars @ Too Adorable Kitties ~ Soon Epic Mega Races Here :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gosh, it is a fun sim where I have my second store!
A mega kitty race track super cute buildings and lots of candy Heart
You should take your mega and try this race track because it is so much fun and not easy at all LOL.
Anyone can rezz their kitties next to the track on a special rezz spot.

I was instantly in love when I saw the pink store was available for rent so I went to deco and what not and moved my collars shop and some collectables to this new location Smile

To check it out click here »
Yes, the new sim is awesome!
I agree Angel it is awesome here Smile
I think I'm ready to roll and ride the Mega's ofcourse.
I think the hilarious mega kitty races they are to organize are coming soon \o/
My shop is decorated and full of cute past collectors you don't want to miss out on!
My last pair of KittyCatS! first Birthday kitties are up for sale for example they are a permapet which makes them transferable.

Do you find my collar vendor empty?
No worries I have a second outlet there »
I tested the mega race track and not is so easy, is very fun with pool down for luck hehe, awesome sim^^Mega F1 Cool
(04-16-2013 04:20 PM)Mandred Blackadder Wrote: [ -> ] I tested the mega race track and not is so easy, is very fun with pool down for luck hehe, awesome sim^^Mega F1 Cool

No we totally need our training LOL
I can't wait for the race Smile
(04-16-2013 04:23 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2013 04:20 PM)Mandred Blackadder Wrote: [ -> ] I tested the mega race track and not is so easy, is very fun with pool down for luck hehe, awesome sim^^Mega F1 Cool

No we totally need our training LOL
I can't wait for the race Smile

Absolutely agree^^, training for the mega racing day , crossed fingers to I don´t fallen in the curves lool, in special the third or fourth curve hehe
I love the new Sim! So fresh looking & fun, fun, fun. Your new shop looks great! Looking forward to the races. Woo HHooBig Grin
Reference URL's