KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Bug - Spelling/wording issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[12:29] KittyCatS! - Love5 Vitamin Bottle: Rain ate the whole vitamin portion at once!! Smile

^
Not sure if that's suppose to be potion or portion.
Typos abound. This one makes sense either way. Unlike the news scroller to the left:

"We releaed our Spring 2013 Collection, "
(04-14-2013 01:31 PM)Ethereal Hurricane Wrote: [ -> ][12:29] KittyCatS! - Love5 Vitamin Bottle: Rain ate the whole vitamin portion at once!! Smile

^
Not sure if that's suppose to be potion or portion.

It's portion.
Dunno why I never noticed this one before:

Feedback Corner
Where you can share your thoughst on KittyCatS! features
omg i dind't either LOL i think i wrote that one Sad hahaha

prolly cuz of this phenomenon...

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.
Reference URL's