KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Unpartnering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I'm still playing around and seeing what's what. I had a older female cat and a newborn male kitten and partnered them just to see if I could. I've since sent the female cat to the menagerie and the male kitten is still at my land, but they are still partnered and on auto repartner. how do i break the partnership -- or do i just have to wait it out? any help would be appreciated!
Hello February Smile

Since your older female is in menagerie your other kitty will not find her to re-partner with her and this will break up their partnership automatically.
If you click for the menu of the male kitty, the "Info" button, you will see how many days their partnership will last.
If this is too long for your taste you can also buy a break up vita in the main store this also works with one kitty present.

I hope this helps :-)
(04-11-2013 05:46 PM)February Jinx Wrote: [ -> ]
I had a older female cat and a newborn male kitten and partnered them just to see if I could. I've since sent the female cat to the menagerie and the male kitten is still at my land, but they are still partnered and on auto repartner. how do i break the partnership

Remember that Patrick Swayze movie,
where he is a ghost and Demi Moore is still alive?
You have recreated that scenerio.
Their love will go on,
they will make a few ceramic pots together,
but sooner or later,
the live kitteh will have to get on with his life.
If the ghost will not release him,
and demands he be forever bound to the undead,
you could try one of them kitteh drugs.
Not the MONSTER energy drink one,
you need the one that breaks up relationships.
(04-11-2013 07:33 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2013 05:46 PM)February Jinx Wrote: [ -> ]
I had a older female cat and a newborn male kitten and partnered them just to see if I could. I've since sent the female cat to the menagerie and the male kitten is still at my land, but they are still partnered and on auto repartner. how do i break the partnership

Remember that Patrick Swayze movie,
where he is a ghost and Demi Moore is still alive?
You have recreated that scenerio.
Their love will go on,
they will make a few ceramic pots together,
but sooner or later,
the live kitteh will have to get on with his life.
If the ghost will not release him,
and demands he be forever bound to the undead,
you could try one of them kitteh drugs.
Not the MONSTER energy drink one,
you need the one that breaks up relationships.

ROFL Big Grin
Reference URL's