KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Sanura's Auctions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is with great thought and regret that I am going to be discontinuing my auctions for the foreseeable future! I have many fond memories of my time spent with all of you over the years but the time has come for me for to focus on some other things. If you have any questions or concerns you are always more then welcome to IM me directly <3 I hope we will keep in touch. If I do decide to come back to auctioning at any point I will let all of you know as well <33

Sanura <3

PS. If you would like to Visit with Miss Callie, Goofy Steve, Make a Wish or CrayoN you can find them at my shop Somnia, I know many have fallen in love with them and love to visit them so I wanted to make sure they were somewhere you all could still visit them.

PSS. I wasn't sure where to post this so I posted here as it was the area I posted in the most.
Sorry to hear that you are stopping with auctioning, Sanura - but I know we'll keep in touch, so I'll make a point of not getting to miss you TOO much Wink

I am pretty sure you are the most experienced KittyCatS-auctioneer ever - 3 auctions per week for a long long time, it will be a while before anyone beats that I am sure! So, seeing you go from auctioning is like an era ending. Thanks for all the good times - may many more come <3

-Saga

I've been following your auctions since Juice Berry when I randomly fell into your stage before I even knew what a kitty auction was, only to hear you sing the Siamese song shortly after "Is that the Lady and the Tramp song I'm hearing?!" LOL and always considered you such a knowledgeable, sweet, and helpful auctioneer and above and beyond that, a friend, I'm really glad I kept going to your auctions to get to know you not just as an amazing auctioneer but as a wonderful person as well and a staple of the community. I know we'll continue to talk and share kitty stories, gacha misadventures, among our other topics of interest but this makes me really sad. Sad

I hope one day you'll auction again because I'll so dearly miss hearing you over voice with your token count down that catches others off-guard, your patience as you take the time to answer any questions a newcomer may have mid-auction about the kitty on the panel, and of course your trademark Siamese song from Lady and the Tramp via everyone's request (along with Pixie Stick banter followed by gigglesnorts LOL). I think as an auctioneer you also take on a role of being a voice for the community in this leadership position and you totally embraced that role perfectly - You always made everyone feel welcome to KittyCatS no matter if a veteran or total newcomer and you were definitely a gateway auctioneer in encouraging anyone to get more involved in KittyCatS, assuring others that every kitty is special in their own way and not just necessarily 'special' due to recessive traits but lauding aesthetic beauty breeding too. You've been so helpful and an example of the community's kind-heartedness, and it is so apparent when you auctioneered. Smile I so do hope you come back one day and until then, see you in IMs my deer! Heart
she's just taking a little break.. yes that's it... a little wee break LOL like a rock star who's been on a long tour Smile

just a wee break Smile

and since she does sing... yes rockstar on a break from a long world tour... that's my story! Tongue Tongue Tongue
My first kittycats auction ever was with you, this was when you use to be at Juice Berry. You popped my cherry properly I bought my first kitty with you and sold my first kitty with you. I loved my kittycats then but learned alot more through you. When I first started auctioning at Too Adorable you where the one who held my hand, helped me set up, straightened out the boxes*mumbles something about you having ocd* hahahha You were like a mentor someone who I could run to and know that you were always there. After all hell broke loose here I went running back to sissy and it was like nothing ever changed there I was laughing and tucked under your wing and again you were helping me out. Hey I had Prancer (the kittycat you gave me when i came back) until a few days ago kept him till he was all boinkered out and now have Valffles which was from that line so Prancer the memory of coming back and my first kitty came rushing in and our convo of if you need or want anything let me know.. A true big sister .. An Awesome Auctioneer .. I was shocked literally shocked when i read the news this evening it felt like there was almost a shake in the kittycat community even though your not leaving kittycats but we are losing an awesome auctioneer. Im going to miss your singing and your laughs and how you ALWAYS have to be right... !! lmao ok now im just mumbling on I am going to miss your auctioning but im am so happy that you have not left completely
It saddens me to see that you've stopped auctioning, sorry for all the troubles I've caused you over the past year, at least you don't have to worry about if I'm going to submit a notecard or not, lol.

I hope everything is well with you Sanura, you've been a great friend and one of the best if not the best advocates and auctioneers for KittyCats. A lot of songs, rhymes, coined phrases come from your colorful auctions and jolly personality, you are truly a unique person and It's been a blessing to know someone as kind as you are in this community. You are the best Sanura, take care and hope to see you around in some capacity.

Brandon
You are super fab auctioneer with awesome songs - so much fun! I will miss your auctions Sad
Hopefully you will let me follow you around the grid mewing for Siamese Song! Big Grin
<3
Thank you all so much for the wonderful and kind words, I promise I am not leaving KittyCatS and I will be around it was just time for me to give some time to other things.

Saga - HAHA yes LONG LONG time besides a short break to let my jaw heal.

Deer- OMG yes the Siamese song! I very much so made every effort to make sure new and old were welcome and that people and understood and the random terms we all use so easily so I am glad that sticks out.

Callie - I'm not sure if Rockstar is the word but I'll take it <3

Nika - <3 I will still always support you no matter what even when you ramble!!

Brandon - No worries about the troubles you have caused me I learned how to poke and prod you along to where you needed to be and as I said earlier I promise I will be around.

Misa - You can follow me around mewing anytime you want <333
Sanura Sanura - The end of an era! I have so loved working with you!!!

You fun, intelligent, inspirational, sensible, creative, goofy, amazing, lovable, kitty woman you Heart

I would be sad you're gone but I know we will stay friends Smile

Best of wishes to you in your SL and RL endeavors!

Heart Pritty

(please let me know if you ever need me to build anything for you... i'll be there in a heartbeat!)
I am not easily speechless and I didn't know so well what to write.
I wish you all the best Sanura and I trust we keep seeing you around.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's