KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kittycats HUD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a HUD that lets you control all of your kitties at once? For example, that allows you to turn all the text off and on, or call them all back home, etc.?

I sincerely apologize if this is a silly question. I saw that people posted about a hud, but am not even sure where to get the one they were talking about, and/or if it has these capabilities. I also searched all over the Kittycats store and also on MP, to no avail.

Thank you, as always, for your help!
Yes, there is one and it can be mighty handy! It is available for sale in the main KittyCatS shop. I believe there are some near the vitamins and food, but I could be misremembering. Either way, I'm pretty sure it should be on one of the middle displays, not on the wall like the vitamins, collars, etc.
Thank you so much! I am going back to the store right now to try again! I'm a terrible searcher:-p lol
(04-01-2013 03:49 PM)Miette Luv Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much! I am going back to the store right now to try again! I'm a terrible searcher:-p lol
SEE!! SEEEEE!!
No Miette, ( excellent name by the way) you are not a terrible searcher,
the search window is HIDDEN!
You must click the VIEW TODAYS POSTS thingy to see it.
Then you will see my post on 'WHERE IS THE SEARCH WINDOW'.

The KittyCatS H.U.D is indispensable isnt it!!
I use it all the time.
Its how I sometimes find out that one of my cats
has FLOWN INTO SPACE AND VANISHED!
If only there was only some ALARM system in the pedigree to
let us know when someone has flown the coop!
I have a few giant fish in my apartment over my photogallery in Amsterdam,
and every once in awhile I get a. . .
YOUR CARP HAS ESCAPED OFF WORLD AND IS NOW IN YOUR POCKET!
These kittehs sometimes do that, but mostly they just DISAPPEAR
and I have to call Kitten Longmeadow at the forensics lab to
track em down for me.

Reference URL's