KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: List of newest furs, eyes and traits?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am wondering if there is a listing of the most recent furs, eyes, and traits somewhere, in order from newest to the oldest or vice versa. Are the most recessive that are listed on the Dominance spreadsheets the newest ones? Thank you in advance for your help! I am just starting out and have what seems a gazillion questions. I have been reading through all of the incredibly informative posts here and am so grateful to have found this forum!Heart
Hi Miette welcome Smile

As far as I know the list of the dominance order of traits are as up to date as possible as well as the charts as for when the traits were discovered.
Basically these charts are updated by community input so if there is not much information (yet) one of us needs to be the one to offer the info's to either Saga Felix for the traits documentation or to Deerylou Resident when it comes to new findings and who made them.
I hope this helps.

Welcome to KittyCatS I'm pretty sure you will enjoy every minute of it as most of us do Smile
Thank you both so much! This helps tremendously! The genetics absolutely fascinate me, yet my mathematically challenged brain is desperately trying to wrap itself around the concepts. I wish I could take a week off from work just to absorb it all. I appreciate your sharing your plethora of knowledge and tips with newbies like myself more than you can imagine! This forum is a godsend for me!
Maybe you like to attend a class about genetics and how they work.
I know Sanura Snowpaw and Liriel Garnet frequently give them.
Also Sanura runs a mentor program mentees and mentors can assign to.
Last thing I heard about that is they lack mentors though so I'm sure some patience is needed Smile
Oh my goodness, I would LOVE to attend genetics classes! I saw that mentioned in earlier posts, and have marked the dates on my calendar (hoping rl does not get in the way of my attending!) The mentor program sounds fabulous, will look into that as well, thank you so much Kayleigh!
(03-31-2013 06:26 PM)Miette Luv Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my goodness, I would LOVE to attend genetics classes! I saw that mentioned in earlier posts, and have marked the dates on my calendar (hoping rl does not get in the way of my attending!) The mentor program sounds fabulous, will look into that as well, thank you so much Kayleigh!

Your welcome Smile
Reference URL's