KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Pedigree question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had KittyCats in the past, but I've since deleted them. I noticed they still show up on the Pedigree page though, even though they aren't in world.

Is there any way to delete them off the Pedigree page?
(03-31-2013 05:28 PM)Valena Vacano Wrote: [ -> ]I've had KittyCats in the past, but I've since deleted them. I noticed they still show up on the Pedigree page though, even though they aren't in world.

Is there any way to delete them off the Pedigree page?

The best way to "clear" them off your pedigree is by sending them to the menagerie instead of deleting them in world. The pedigree page records any cats you have rezzed in world and they will remain there until you are no longer the owner or until that cat is no longer either in world or in your inventory.

Another option is, if you still have them in your trash folder, you can transfer them to another avatar (an alt for example) and they will no longer show on your pedigree page. If they are starters bought from the shop, they are no trans so this option is not available, but the menagerie should clear your pedigree page off them.

I hope this helps and also hope at some point you consider returning to KittyCats Smile

Giulia
You could file a ticket listing the UUIDs and ask they be sent to the menagerie or returned to you so you could do so
thanks guys! I think I'll try the UUID thing since none of them are in world anymore
Actually, what you need to include in your ticket to KittyCats Support is the cat's ID. You can find this under your name on each cat (you need to go to your pedigree page and click on each line to open the pedigree tree of the cat and under your name you will see a long code made of numbers and letters similar to this 9fe5b3e5-6c0b-922b-a22b-dc4063d47960. This is the only info they require to be able to retrieve your cats and get them sent back to you, then you just need to rezz them, left click once to obtain the menu and select "Menagerie".
Reference URL's