KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: BiggerDeBig DoE * Flash StubbyWhiskers BurmeseFlame @ Late Nacht, Saturday 5pm!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! I wanted to inform every forum-goer who may be interested that I'm going to be auctioning a Bigger de Big Dreams of Eire girl at Late Nacht!

Apple Tart is a Bigger de Big Dreams of Eire girl, masking her pretty Burmese Flame fur beneath her costume (She thought this birthday auction was also a costume party, oops!) with mysterious eye shape, flash shade, big boo boo tail, and stubby whiskers. Directly in her pedigree is a small pupil and black whiskers, and ice crystal eyes often show up while the ears remain a mystery from the starter. She will be on panel 10 at tonight's auction, starting at 5pm SLT at Late Nacht.

TP: http://slurlcom/secondlife/Nachts%20Landing/126/234/22

Apple Tart is currently residing on her panel 10 with her pedigree cake and adores visitors! And as always, if you have any questions about Apple Tart or the rest of her flashy flame family, please feel free to IM me! Smile Hugs!

[Image: 8604695962_c2db872036.jpg]
(Picture courtesy of Theo Nacht, thank you!)

? Apple Tart
Fur: Dreams Of Eire
Eyes: Irish Sea (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Flash
Tail: Swanky
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: Blonde Streaked (Shape: Fussy)
Size: 12 cm (4.7 inch) - Bigger de Big

?????????????????????????????
MOM: Dreama
Fur: Burmese - Flame
Eyes: Genesis Meadow (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Big Boo Boo
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Stubby)

DAD: Struan
Fur: Burmese - Flame
Eyes: Genesis Meadow (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Big Boo Boo
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
?????????????
whoa what an awesome cat!
Super kitty!
I constantly read Latte Nacht Auction not sure what is up with me lately ...
I must suffer from a whiskers deformed brain Smile
(03-30-2013 05:16 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Super kitty!
I constantly read Latte Nacht Auction not sure what is up with me lately ...
I must suffer from a whiskers deformed brain Smile

LOL! I actually do that a lot as well Smile And thank you, I hope this little (or rather, big!) girl can find a wonderful home at Latte Nacht birthday auction tonight! Tongue
Bump! Coming up next at Late Nacht! Smile
Reference URL's