KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Auction Fri 6pm SLT with Sanura @ Too Adorable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

? Ocicat Ebony Silver Purrfect Divine Flair Odyssey 1 Plush Whiskers +2
? Bengal Tawny Midnight Sky Porcelain Soft Fold +3
? Ocicat Blue Rainbow Prism Illume +4
? Bengal Snow Odyssey Rainbow Flair Tiger Curl Odyssey Boo Boo Frazzled Whiskers
? Abyssinian Black Silver Mint Julep Flair Swanky Soft Fold 2 Tone Curious Whiskers
? Balinese Lilac Azure Black Curious Whiskers +2
? Diamond III Morning Dew Twinkle +2
? Chateau Cream & White 1 Purrfect Ice Crystal Soft Fold Frazzled Whiskers +1
? Foxy Auburn Fire Illume 2 Tone Whiskers +3
? Bengal Snow Lucky Irish Clover Illume Plush +3
? BOXED FrankenKitty - Spot Dot
? Balinese Lilac Strawberry Glitter Blonde Streaked Whiskers +3

? Burmese Flame Fancie Teal Diamond Glitter Rounded +1 on the raffle board 99L for chance to win! The more you enter the better your chances and if you don't enter you can't win!!!

Don't forget our random giver will be running and it is full of awesome prizes including Gift Cards, Love 5's, Pedigree Givers, Love Drops, Beds, Collars, Vests, Statues from RFL (Old & NEW), Top Hats, glasses, Celebration Kitty Statues, Menagerie Collars, Tee Shirts, Summer Hats and MUCH MORE!!

?? http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too%20Adorable/80/157/21 ??

[Image: 8578063287_7991612718_c.jpg]
Raffle Kitteh 3-22-2013 on Flickr
Yay everyone is all set up and ready for you to fight over!!
All epic kitties tonight! Smile And of course that epic raffle kitty, I think the teal eyes are such a nice contrast against the flame fur. Heart
(03-22-2013 06:38 PM)deerylou Resident Wrote: [ -> ]All epic kitties tonight! Smile And of course that epic raffle kitty, I think the teal eyes are such a nice contrast against the flame fur. Heart

OMG I know it was such a great line up and we had so much fun!! I love this fur and eye combo now if they would just give me a girl!!!
Reference URL's