KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Patriotic cats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wish they made a Wales one. Ok yes, not many from Wales I'm sure. They are so cute. Or make little shirts for countries you can put on the kitties.
the shirt idea would be awesome, there are so many times i wish i could take the statue cats out with me lol, so creating shirts that match them would be neat, many of us have a multi-country heritage so it would be neat to have these shirts to reflect that. Thank you guys in advance for listening to us and taking these suggestions to heart. If only companies in RL and the rest of SL would follow your example.
Yes, it's great yall take the time to read and at least listen to everyone's idea, thank you for that. like the princess, beach bum shirts, have country shirts, would be cute.
Aah we had a little discussion about this in group chat the other day, I dropped Callie a little nc with the dates for St Davids day, St Andrews Day and St Georges Day in the hope that we may get patriotic cats for the other UK national days. Fingers crossed!! But yeah, little shirts with our countries on them would be cool too, for our real kittehs!! Angel
Last year, when they made the first national KittyCat, it was JUST past Denmark's national day, which is on the 5th of June. So, I am still looking forward to June, and very much hope to get a Dannebrog-clad KittyCat! Big Grin

(Dannebrog is the name of the Danish flag, which is btw the oldest flag in the world still in use by an independent nation - it dates back to 12-something, where legend says it fell from the sky during some battle I forgot the name of. I am sure Wiki says more, read if you care: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Denmark)

-Oh, and if you made a viking-hat for the Denmark-cat, please don't add horns. The only horns the vikings had were drinking horns - and they did NOT put them on their helmets ;-)
Reference URL's