KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Pet a Megepuss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Will we ever be able to "Pet" out Megapuss kitties? Is there an upgrade coming?
(03-14-2013 02:04 PM)Kajira Giha Wrote: [ -> ]Will we ever be able to "Pet" out Megapuss kitties? Is there an upgrade coming?

Would be sorta like petting a large sheep.
Kinda rubbing your hand on the side,
only your fingers would be sinking into KITTEH FUR!
And while your doing it,
it lets out a big bass rumbling PURR!
This is where Callie calls research and development and says:
" I WANT TO SEE A PROTOTYPE IN THE MORNING" Wink
It just doesn't seem right ti just ride them and not give them cuddles after ;(
I believe with the introduction of these new sizes they told us they would develop more interaction possibilities with all the new sizes in the updates.
I agree it would be awesome to be able to cuddle them Smile
ok so we can't pet our megas, the balls to play are on the fritz (I think they still are?), and riding doesn't raise love. So are megas doomed to a 10 day love cycle without milk?
I thought riding was supposed to act the same as cuddles or pets. :O
Riding is supposed to replace cuddling / holding, isn't it ?
I thought riding a mega had the same effect as cuddling as well.
But maybe not since they need to be attached for this right?
Not attached just to any attachment point but the given point for their size.
I hope in the future we will get the option to ride the kitty via attaching as well as via right click.
I can see how right click riding benefits the ability to have a friend to join the ride but I would also love to have the option to attach the mega and ride it.
I believe it was yesterday in Addicts chat that Kitten said riding only raises happiness and does not effect love. I had asked in chat before and got the answer that riding DID improve love. So, maybe someone can clear this up for us
If I remember right, from waaaaay back in the day, the happiness is what boosted the love? Happiness 75 and up made the love go up faster?
Cuddles always raises happiness.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's