KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: A Quick Note of Thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently, I'd been having an issue to milk purchaces doubling through Cattery and using Menagerie dollars with no warning. The first time, I kinda chalked it up to a glitch in the system and The KC Team was kind enough to straighten it out for me.

When it happened again, I kind of dispaired and filed another ticket thinking I may end up having to take the cats out of the Cattery, thin the herd and keep them on my parcel again.

But in what I consider to be an outstanding example of just how much KC cares about individual customers, they looked into the issue, very patiently explained things to me and then created a solution.

It would have been much easier for them to just say... looks like this is a problem on your end, sucks to be you. And even though the problem did originate on my end, they STILL worked to find a way to fix it.

I spent most of my working days in one type of Customer Service/Tech Support position or another and I understand how difficult it is at times to offer this kind of help and support. And I must say that this particular incident shows just how willing the KC Team is to go above and beyond.

So Thank You to the whole KC Team. You are Most Excellent!

Hugs,
Noc
They really do have "Disney" service in my eyes and always go above and beyond to help us out no matter what the issue.
Thumbs and paws up to the KC Team, They really do Rock!!!! Thanks for being so awesome Guys! xoxoxo
They've helped me with problems that came from my side, too! They have the best CSR I've encountered in SL, I believe!
Reference URL's