KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Looking for a place to play with my cat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! I am new at SL and Kittycat. In fact, I bought a kittycat box but I didn't open it yet because my apartment doesn't allow pets. I would like to go to a place where I can play with my cat for a while, and then I send him to the cattery, where he lives for the rest of the day. Does anyone know a place like that?
I would check with your landlord but I would guess they would allow you to have your cat out and be able to play with it while you are there and online.
(03-07-2013 10:23 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]I would check with your landlord but I would guess they would allow you to have your cat out and be able to play with it while you are there and online.

She already told me that the pets are forbidden, but inside the apartment. You are right, maybe I could use the gardens. Thanks for the idea!
You can go here!
[Image: 7771582872_b54b0888e1.jpg]
Greta Garbo by Daki Lapin, on Flickr

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cherry%20Blossom/157/192/22

This is the Cherry Blossom Cafe, run by Deer. You can rez your kitty there and watch it run around and play! I was in the same situation when I got my first cats and it was so fun to be able to take them somewhere to run around. Big Grin
thank you for posting this Daki, i can rez my cats on my land luckily but it would be nice to have some place else to take them one or two are a time. Kind of like special one on one "mommy/kitty" time Big Grin
(03-08-2013 12:15 AM)dakillakm Resident Wrote: [ -> ]You can go here!
[Image: 7771582872_b54b0888e1.jpg]
Greta Garbo by Daki Lapin, on Flickr

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cherry%20Blossom/157/192/22

This is the Cherry Blossom Cafe, run by Deer. You can rez your kitty there and watch it run around and play! I was in the same situation when I got my first cats and it was so fun to be able to take them somewhere to run around. Big Grin

What wondeful place, Daki!! Thank you!! I will go there!
I'm so happy this place is made available for you and other people!
I'm glad you can play with your kitty now and watch it run and chasing butterflies Smile
There are many sandboxes out there as well.
Some may ask you to join a group or something,
for example Amsterdam has a good sized sandbox where you can rez stuff.
We let folks rez kittehs out in front of our shoppe DER KITTEH MILL on our Nykus sim as well.
Just watch out for the shark Wink Welcome to SL.
(03-08-2013 09:10 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]There are many sandboxes out there as well.
Some may ask you to join a group or something,
for example Amsterdam has a good sized sandbox where you can rez stuff.
We let folks rez kittehs out in front of our shoppe DER KITTEH MILL on our Nykus sim as well.
Just watch out for the shark Wink Welcome to SL.
I have visited the place and is amazing. Thank you very much for the info!!
We would love to have you at the Cherry Blossom Kitty Cafe! You can rez your kitties and let them roam free in the cafe, that's the purpose of the cafe besides being a neat hangout spot so all kitties are welcome! Smile I may need to re-stock and put out some kibble though, I will do so once I can go in-world so your kitties can be pampered on their outing! [Image: tumblr_inline_mj93q9dci21qz4rgp.gif] And thanks Daki for posting about the cafe before I had a chance to read this thread, hugs!

[Image: 7697133118_4f42760402_z.jpg]

(And welcome to SL and to KittyCatS!)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's