KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: missing from Our Cats Eyes/Tails/Ears page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Genesis tail is missing from the Our Cats Eyes/Tails/Ears page here on the website. All the other starter traits have pictures, the tail doesn't. I'm having to tell people it looks kind of like Bent Boo Boo, which leads to awkward questions about genetics and rarity when all they really want to know is what a Genesis tail looks like.
Genesis tail is still missing.
There are a few traits missing life fussy, light wave whiskers, wild tiger ears (though tiger curl tail made it) along with some of the new traits like posh, rounded fold, though mysterious ody fold made it as well.
Odyssey Slush eyes are still missing too
(09-08-2013 12:50 PM)Contessa Susanto Wrote: [ -> ]Odyssey Slush eyes are still missing too

I was wondering about that. I kept seeing people talk about Ody Slush and thought it was slang for some other eye. Like how people call odyssey kaleidescope "ody kale", which makes me think of salad.

I would like to know what they look like. The eyes, not the salad. I know what salad looks like. ;-)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53865272@N07/8497573942/

Like that !

(Taken from I don't know who's Flickr)

Nen
There was a debate today in the forum over whether a new fur had been discovered--"Maine Coon - Plush Calico". The page here on this website lists it merely as "Maine Coon - Calico".
Reference URL's