KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: FoxieAuburn WildTigerEars Teacup @ Late Nacht, Saturday, 5pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! ^o^ I just wanted to inform every forum-goer who may be interested that I'm going to be auctioning a tiny foxie kitty with wild tiger ears at Late Nacht auction!

Noodles is a little Foxie Auburn with a bit of confusion about himself - is he a fox, a tiger, or a kitty with an identity crisis? He has beach blue eyes, booboo tail, wild tiger ears, and he's a teacup! Teeny roundy tiger ears to go with his forever small stature! His disco tiger mother, Aisha, has pulled curious whiskers with curious whiskers and Noodles has pedigree potential for Burmese Flame, small pupil (perfect eyes are higher up in the pedigree), gerbera orange eyes, illume (porcelain is also higher up in pedigree), white whiskers or better, and a curious tail. At this time, Noodles resides on his panel with his pedigree and loves visitors! ?

If you would love to take this little boy home, please join us at Late Nacht auction Saturday at 5pm, Panel 10. (TP: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nachts%20Landing/120/234/23 )

And as always, if you have any questions about Noodles or the rest of his tiger family, please let me know. Heart I hope he can find a loving and wonderful home! ?

[Image: 8516016061_33f394058f_z.jpg]

? Noodles
Fur: Foxie - Auburn
Eyes: Beach Blue (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Wild Tiger
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
Size: 12 cm (4.7 inch) - Teacup

?????????????????????????????
MOM: Aisha
Le Tigre - Disco Queen (Fushia Fushion)
Fur: Genesis - Flame II
Eyes: Genesis Meadow (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)

DAD: Brice
Fur: Genesis - Flame II
Eyes: Genesis Meadow (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Odyssey No. 1
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)
pretty foxie
(03-02-2013 03:03 PM)Brandon Dawson Wrote: [ -> ]pretty foxie

Thank you Brandon! Smile
Reference URL's