KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Sorry but I have no one else really to share this with, asking for prayers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night two little boys lost their life at the hands of their grandmother who apparently killed them and then herself. An AMBER alert was put out at around 830pm EST. I just woke up this morning and found out the news of how it ended. I know we usually share fun and games stuff here, but I've also seen the way this community bands together when someone is having a hard time, so I hope it is okay that I post this here asking for prayers and support for the family of these two little boys. Below is a link to the picture the police released at the time of the Amber Alert. Thank you all for your patience and support. I can't imagine what the family is going through right now.

R.I.P
Ashton and Alton Perry
AngelHeartAngel

http://www.trbimg.com/img-512d6a58/turbi...00/400x225
I will keep the family and you in my thoughts.
My daughter has the grandmother from he** on her dads side that she will never be able to see again because of safety,I can understand a little, the fear that the poor parent must have went through. I will definitely keep them in my prayers.
I live in this state as well Tatiana.
Worst result to an amber alert Ive ever heard.
And its another preventable shooting!
You hear this woman had mental issues,
yet her husband failed to secure his gun,
and she got her hands on it and took out her own grandkids.
After the shootings at the elementary school in Newtown
( which was not that far from Stonington)
you would think some people would wake up.
Tragically, as it is demonstrated here, that was not the case.
Secure your weapons!!
Very sad story, they will be in my thoughts as well.
Thank you guys for your support and prayers. I'm still in shock over it and can not believe it happened. As you said Winter it was another preventable shooting and after Newtown you'd think people would be more aware and cautious. Its one thing to have mental issues and decide to take your own life, but to take two little innocents down with you. God has two angels in Heaven now but I pray He will send many more to the family who's heart is shattered by this senseless act of selfishness.
(02-28-2013 06:47 AM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you guys for your support and prayers. I'm still in shock over it and can not believe it happened. As you said Winter it was another preventable shooting and after Newtown you'd think people would be more aware and cautious. Its one thing to have mental issues and decide to take your own life, but to take two little innocents down with you. God has two angels in Heaven now but I pray He will send many more to the family who's heart is shattered by this senseless act of selfishness.

I just read the report on a US news site. It's a terrible, shocking tragedy, Tatiana. The parents and family of those dear little boys will be in my thoughts. Heart
o my goodness, so young Sad. I have a 2 and 1/2 year old i would have a hard time finding the will to live if anything ever happens to him. that poor family. They are in my thoughts.
Reference URL's