KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Just a few words to say thank you :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This really goes out to everyone in the KC community but also to a few select ones who have been especially helpful and understanding at a time when things are really rough for me [you know who you are Wink ] but that is not to say that the kindness shown by all of you isn't felt in my heart because it is and it has helped bring me through what could have been a dark time in my life. I don't know how people view SL or KittyCats but for me personally it is an extension of my RL and a chance to have things I can't have and meet people I would not otherwise have a chance to meet. From day one I was met with kindness and understanding and patience to all my questions ( believe me there were more than a few lol ) and today I have as much excitement about my kitties as I did the day I first started. It has been so nice to see how we help each other out with questions and such. Words really can not describe the happiness I have found being a part of this community and I look forward to being a part of it for a very long time. Thank you to everyone who has touched my life and my heart, our interactions may be done through a "game" and we may never see each other or hear from each other outside of SL but I consider you my friends and that is real to me and I will cherish that always. Thank you again and God bless you all. HeartHeartHeart

*hands out Kleenex while she sniffles*
aww... you're so welcome Smile what a lovely post. ty for taking the time to share that... and yes i agree it's amazing the impact we can have on each other. so happy you are seeing a brighter side now Smile

much love.
*hugs* I totally agree with you! I love SL and I adore my KittyCatS so very much still after nearly 2 years! The friends I've made through KittyCatS are some of my closest friends now.
Reference URL's