KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Breeding Pair of Bengal Sorells
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breeding Pair of Bengal Sorells are Gaining Love!

Reasonably priced individually. I will consider a slight discount on the pair. Once these two hit full love, I'll take them home to breed them again, so, hurry. I have a slight Bengal addiction, so, feel free to take these two off my hands.

The female has Pink ice Eyes and the male has a Mysterious Tail. There's also a 2nd gen Bengal Sorell kitten in a box with Pink Ice eyes. Look for the kitty in the straw hat at the landing point at Kittycats Cafe. Be sure to stop by my shop at The Artist's Mews to see more of my fur kids. It's only a few paw prints away. Do you like Carnival Eyes? I am taking offers on a rare toy cat inside the shop. You can drop me a note by dragging it onto my mailbox. I'm open to reasonable negotiations.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rh...205/139/23

The hat doesn't come with the cat, but I'll be adding a vendor for kitty hats soon. A friend of mine makes fancy chapeaus for humans and for kitties, and we will display some of them at my shop.
Reference URL's