KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Purple and other colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
chateau 3 spot Multi pastel no1....with lilac ..mint and lemon spots plzzzzz Smile
chateau 3 spot Multi pastel no1....with lilac ..mint and lemon spots plzzzzz Smile
Purple is my favorite color, so I completely support this idea!
Purple is nice, or Indigo, but also appleblueseagreen
Purple is nice, or Indigo, but also appleblueseagreen
(02-18-2013 01:54 PM)leaf Spires Wrote: [ -> ]chateau 3 spot Multi pastel no1....with lilac ..mint and lemon spots plzzzzz Smile

Ohhhhh!!! Wow! I'd love to see all the Chats in a whole array of colors!!!

(02-18-2013 03:41 PM)Zevara Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Purple is my favorite color, so I completely support this idea!

My favorite too!!!
(02-18-2013 01:54 PM)leaf Spires Wrote: [ -> ]chateau 3 spot Multi pastel no1....with lilac ..mint and lemon spots plzzzzz Smile

YES!!!
i will go for a purple chat !! i like the fantasy cats..........and i like the regular i think we all have been in it long enough not to yell this time if you decided to get a little wild on us .........especially a new line of kitties fantasy kitties !!
I know the Pinks are an acquired taste...you either love em or hate em... I personally love them but i've heard so many people say they would love a Purple Kitty and im no different, my favorite color as well as many other peoples too, think it would be a realllly popular fur..Im all for it!!! YES to PURPLE!!
Yes this would be nice Smile It was the pink kitties that got me into this, so id wager that purple ones would draw new people in just like the pink ones did Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's