KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Mega changes rider when crossing sim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Think this may be a possible bug. When you have 2 persons riding a mega and you cross a sim border, the riders swap positions so the passenger rider becomes the driver, and vice versa. No idea what causes it but I managed to replicate it a few times to make sure it wasnt just a one off lag occurrence.

PS: I dont find this to be an urgent bug if it is one at all, which is why I decided to post it here instead of a support ticket Smile
While romping around the Too Adorable Sims, when crossing to a new Sim my Mega went haywire! Not sure if it was the lag or the crossing that did it. I was separated from O'Mega; me stuck in the air straddling the clouds while he was down on the ground? Very strange. Might have to test what happens with a rider now
I need to try this now!!
My Mega also lost his poor mind doing a SIM crossing at Too Adorable. Catapulted (get it...Cata?) me into the air into another SIM....took forever to find my Mega again. This happened twice to me.
I have similar experiences.
It turned out the Maga parked herself in a random shack through the back wall.
I'm glad I found her because the owner of the shack might have though "wow what the heck is this" if I didn't Smile
The MegaPuss can be the new griever tool XD
Reference URL's