KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Panel 2 Sanura's Auction @ 6pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This lovely little girl hides Bali Flame, Plush Whiskers, and Flair or better shade!

OPENING BID:400

? Chocolate Covered Blueberry

Fur: Balinese - Chocolate Lynx
Eyes: BlueBerry (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Plush
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Shape: Mysterious)

My Kitties like to test me when it comes to their names...This is another example!!

07:24] KittyCats - Chocolate Covered Blueberry: Hmmm, I hope the other kitties don't make fun of me with this name...
Oh she is so cute!!! It is nice to see some thing never change and they are still giving you a hard time about being named!
(02-13-2013 02:54 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]Oh she is so cute!!! It is nice to see some thing never change and they are still giving you a hard time about being named!

She is the first one to do it in a long time...so this is a sign of things to come I guess!! :-)
(02-13-2013 07:04 PM)Sophia Jameson Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2013 02:54 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]Oh she is so cute!!! It is nice to see some thing never change and they are still giving you a hard time about being named!

She is the first one to do it in a long time...so this is a sign of things to come I guess!! :-)

Maybe it is only when you bring them to me to sell?
Reference URL's