KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Happy Birthday! 2 years... my reflections... and thank you's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WARNING: post contains "Mush" Tongue

as we have been celebrating the last week, i've been reflecting on our last 2 years together.

i wanted to take this time to personally thank each member of this community for your presence and support. from those i've spoken to often, to those i've never spoken to, each of you are important and special to me.

i absolutely LOVE my work with KittyCatS and what i love the very most is knowing that perhaps in a tiny way, something i've helped to make, helps make your life a little brighter, more fun, or even meaningful.

i've thought of our community over the past 2 years and some of the various struggles some have gone through personally... and how some have said the KittyCatS have helped them to get thru some hard times. (and are helping even now)

it's an honor to be able to be a part of something that can be fun, silly, creative, dramatic Tongue, and that even can touch a person's life in a way we may not ever have imagined!

these things keep me excited to keep going in my own harder times. (yes, i have them too) thinking of the new friends i will meet, hearing you share things, even those who never say a word... seeing your name on the forum or in the chat window... Smile seeing you being kind and helpful to each other, the AMAZING creativity you show as a community... and all the things you do that express who you are. it is just AMAZING.

so, thank you all for TWO fun and crazy years, for all you've given and continue to give. it touches me more than i can express and i wish i was eloquent enough to say it with out fumbling over my words.

in summary... i love being a part of this community with you, and the little part i play in helping bring the Kitties to you Smile

looking forward to the coming year!

Happy Birthday!!!

callieHeart
I love you and the team too Heart
But,... I don't want to disappoint you and keep you busy so soon I will be full of drama and tantrums because things just can't be too nice all the time Dodgy
Aww thanks Callie, we all love you too Smile
Thank you Callie and all the KittyCatS team for such wonderful little cuties!
I've been a Callie fan for a really long time, long before Kittycats. Once I sent her a note about...I think it was an SL birthday exhibit she created, as you can imagine, wonderfully inventive...and she wrote back the nicest note of both thanks and encouragement to try out creation in Sl. She has always been a class act, kind and caring as well as talented, treating her achievements in SL with remarkable humility.

Fond thanks for all you've done.
As an Asthma stricken cat lover I have to say that KittyCats has really touched my life, I found KC back in May 13 of last year and I started with just one kitty, never dreaming of the fun and healing that has come from these cats. In my first life I am mostly home bound due to circumstances and Second Life in general allows me freedoms that I wouldn't have, then I discovered Kitty Cats and my world grew in ways I could never have dreamed. I was so happy when I found the KC version of my RL cat Sandy, whom I had for many years prior to my asthma, it was hard giving her up and I still miss her but it is nice to be able to cuddle and play with Sandy here on SL. The people here have become parts of my family, and the support I receive is wonderful. I want to thank Callie for her hard work and attention to detail on the kitties, the entire CSR staff for helping and putting up with many a "duh" moment in time. I also just want to thank everyone in the KC community. Happy Birthday KittyCats. Can't wait to see what this year will hold.
BIG GROUP KITTYCATS HUG TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOX Heart
kittycats are the best ever ..looking forwards to every new day with this group ..yay for callie xoxox
kittycats are the best ever ..looking forwards to every new day with this group ..yay for callie xoxox
Thank you and the team so much for all your hard work! You always have something new to surprise us with!.Here's to many more years! Big Grin
Reference URL's