KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: 2 RFL Seasons of Hope 2011 - 6900L - Added Boy & Girl Mardi Grass last year :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RFL SEASONS OF HOPE

All 4 seasons for an insanely low price 6900L each Smile
- Why?
Because I love to share with new and older community members.

- Remains this price so low?
Nóóóóóó! because this collectible is worth so much more but I'm in a good and sharing mood Heart

? While you are there check out some other collectible such as last year's KittycatS! 1-st Birthday kitties and so much more ...

Your Taxi »
Oo insane you are lol Wink But finally i complete my collection so ty for the sharing mood lol xx
RFL SEASONS OF HOPE

Yay! Little stock left Smile
The last RFL Fall is now on display and there is only one winter left on display as well.
I also restocked the summer so the madness continues a bit Wink
Hey Kay, got two of them Big Grin Thank you, sent you a IM also hopefully SL doesn't eat it.
RFL SEASONS OF HOPE

Winter is sold out the last Fall is on display and I placed a new Summer.
There is very little stock left I have one extra Spring and Summer in inventory after which I'm out of this Seasons Of Hope stock Smile
I restock as they are available during this sale after which I set the ones which are eventually left back to a normal price because seriously this is a little nuts of me Wink

EDIT You guys are killing me wowow they went fast Fall and Winter are sold out!
Okay I just placed my last 2 Seasons of Hope KittyCatS! a Summer and a Spring and if they are sold the fun is over Smile
MARDI GRASS 2012

Last year I bought some extra Mardi Grass kitties from people who liked to sell those to make them accessable for newer KittyCatS community members.
I have set them up for sale now both the boy and the girl and this is awesome for collectors Smile
My stock is very limited I have only one Mardi Grass Girl 2012 in stock left besides the ones for sale and a pair I took in reservation.

Your Taxi »
Reference URL's