KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Can't pose my permapet & MegaPuss does not always run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I have permapetted one of my favorite kitties.
I'm not sure if this is related to the fact it now is a permapet but I'm unable to pose him.
I do see the pose menu but when I click it no sub menu appears in which I can select a pose.

Also I noticed regardless if we click the arrow twice the MegaPuss does not always run.
i have noticed the lack of running on the mega myself. I'm not sure about the posing as i have not tried to pose any of them. I'm sure they will get this fixed shortly. Take care.
I tested my permapets and I am able to pose all of them even my recently permapetted, they are also all on the current 1.29 update.

I can't ride my mega yet so wasn't able to try that one.
I filed a ticket because it especially seems to happen with the MegaPuss and the Bigger De Big permapet and not with the cats which does not fit these sizes.
The petite I could not test.
A cat I own which is big but has not any of the new sizes and is permapet I can pose fluently.
A friend owns a MegaPuss not permapet and she can pose that one without a problem as well.
So it seems to have something to do with permapetting any of the new special sizes.

EDIT Support suggested to send the cats to cattery and get a new dock 1.30 via the mainstore to rezz them in world again and this fixed my problem Smile
Glad they got it all fixed up for you!!
yes, I noticed that with the Mega's run too. While practicing for the race it was a bit unreliable, especially if they got hit with lag they would stop running and start walking. The only way to go back to running was to come to a complete stop before double clicking the forward arrow again. Hopefully as we all ride our kitties and play with their system a bit the KC team will be able to improve upon it's functionality!
Reference URL's