KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: My Love is OFF... How to turn it on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

Sorry if this is such a noob question... but my kitty says "? OFF" --- how do I turn it on?

Thank-you *so* much again, sorry if it's basic... I tried to look for the answer before hand, no luck.

~Ruby
Hi,
just click your cat and choose breed in the menu. Next there should be a button called 'breed on'. They are on a 7 day cooldown after that, so should start gaining love in 7 days.
If your cat is more than 120 days old, it's too old to breed and you won't be able to turn it on.
Hope that helps Smile
Hi Ruby!

When a kitty shows the Love stat OFF it can mean 1 of 2 things: either the kitty is now too old to breed (older than 121 days) or someone manually turned the breeding option off through the menu. This will set the Love stat as "OFF" and your kitty eats half of what a breeding cat would, 1 bowl of food would last for 2 months instead of 1.

If your kitty is younger than 121 days, you can turn breeding (love) on through the menu. Left click your kitty and then select the option "Breed" from the menu and then "Turn Breed On". It will take 7 days for your kitty to recover and to be able to start gaining love again. You can alternatively avoid this cooling off period by giving your kitty a Pet Food Recovery Vita available at the KittyCats MainStore.

And you don't need to be sorry for asking!

If you have any more questions, feel free to post them!

Giulia Heart
Thank you so much, that worked Smile!
Reference URL's