KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: GUMBYCAT HAVEN RETIRES!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank all of you for your amazing support over the years, I will be slowing down with KittyCats and SL in general due to pressures in RL. The LAST of my KittyCats are available.

Breeding pair of Bengal Tawny - Almost 100% love!
Four Foxie's - Almost 100% love!

Can be seen at GUMBYCAT HAVEN http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/To.../116/33/21

Hugs and THANK YOU for your support and kindness over the years!, Hamilton
Awe I will be sad to see you go I hope you stick around at least a bit!
(02-09-2013 08:54 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]Awe I will be sad to see you go I hope you stick around at least a bit!

I sure will be around from time to time Sanura and will remain a member of all KittyCatS groups.Have many boxes in Cattery and will breed at least one kitty every month Smile
Hugs
ohhh no!!! Hamilton we need your kitties lol , good luck with all you do and come see us when you can Smile
hugs
Take care Hamilton I sure hope to see you and your kitties around every so often Smile
I'm still breeding relatives of your so generously gifted Foxy Auburn!

Hugs,

Kay
T^hanks Rubes and Kay.. I will certainly pop around and say hi from time to time.. Hugs
I am glad you will still be around a bit *hugs*
Awwwwwsss we'll miss your wonderful kitty cats! Glad to see you will still be around to say Hi! HUGS Heart
Reference URL's