KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: 48HR MAD DASH PRICE SLASH - 200L/Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINAL CHANCE - 48 HOUR MAD DASH PRICE SLASH - ALL BOXES 200L (Excluding Specials)

Recent RL situations means I no longer have the time, patience or money to put into KittyCatS like I used to. It's impossible for me to keep up with all the new releases that keep coming out and the ups and downs of the KC Market so rather than hold onto my boxes for a time in the future where I *might* have the want to do it again - I have decided to just sell them all off. Someone might still want some of the furs/collectibles I still have (even though they are now outdated with all the new releases). I will be placing all my boxes for sale in my store (which also stocks KC furniture and the like which will all be retiring and will be marked at 50% the normal price until all my boxes are gone).

As well as the standard kitten boxes I have collectibles still boxed. You can find the list below, if you are interested.

ALL KittyCatS Boxes can be found outside the store in the courtyard, to the left of the KittyCatS furniture in the store.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Burp/204/131/23

~ Collabor88 2011 Baroque Babies Black AND White - boxed
~ Le Tigre - Bengal Boxed
~ Day of The Dead Male and Female - boxed
~ Death Do Us Part Groom & Bride - Boxed
~ Frankenpire (Mummy Mia OS) - Boxed
~ Frankenkitty SET - Male and Female of ALL Frankenkitty including the rare ones - BOXED (16 boxes in total)
~ Mummy Mia SET - Male and Female of ALL Mummy Mia - missing the Blue Male - includes rare ones and one teacup - BOXED (13 boxes in total)

~ Spare Frankenkitty and Mummy Mia of varying colours including extra rare Mummy Mia Boxes

~ 3T - 8T Flame, Cream, Seal, Chocolate and Lilac Lynx boxes
~ 3T - 7T Foxie Auburn Boxes
~ Red & White and Silver Tabby (Tiger Curl, Wild Ody and Ody Kaleid) Boxes
~ Chocolate, Seal and Flame Siamese Boxes
~ 3T - 9T Bengal Snow (Some with Perfect Ody Kaleid and Wild Ody) Boxes
~ Burmese Platinum, Aby Black Silver, Chateaus, Toys, Tea Cup Boxes and more
Update on what is left - just under 24 hours left to go!!!

~ Le Tigre - Bengal Boxed
~ Frankenkitty SET - Male and Female of ALL Frankenkitty including the rare ones - BOXED (16 boxes in total)
~ Mummy Mia SET - Male and Female of ALL Mummy Mia - missing the Blue Male - includes rare ones and one teacup - BOXED (13 boxes in total)

~ Spare Frankenkitty and Mummy Mia of varying colours including extra rare Mummy Mia Boxes

~ 3T - 8T Flame, Cream, Seal, Chocolate and Lilac Lynx boxes
~ 3T - 7T Foxie Auburn Boxes
~ Red & White and Silver Tabby (Tiger Curl, Wild Ody and Ody Kaleid) Boxes
~ Chocolate, Seal and Flame Siamese Boxes
~ 3T - 9T Bengal Snow (Some with Perfect Ody Kaleid and Wild Ody) Boxes
~ Burmese Platinum, Aby Black Silver, Chateaus, Toys, Tea Cup Boxes and more
Reference URL's