KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Cats faces are messed up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 8441282404_05bbfecc2a.jpg]
House messed up 2-2-13_002

[Image: 8440189703_b61e1d0555.jpg]
House messed up 2-2-13_001

Anyone else's cats look like this recently? I noticed it last night around 10pm EST and it wasn't like that earlier in the day. I checked my Render Volume LOD and it is at 4.0 like it should be. Never seen this happen before but I do know SL was screwy yesterday. I hope my kitties are okay Huh Undecided Confused
LOL O M F G that is just wow ...
I don't have this problem (yet).
Does clearning cache help?
no it doesn't, and neither does relogging. It is funny looking at first but then it gets kind of irritating. I hope it clears up soon. I love my cats no matter what but still...
Yes this looks so weird!
I hope it will get solved for you soon.
I have some grahics problems such as eyes and whiskers which refuse to rezz no matter how often I rerezz them, bring them to the cattery and back, relog or cleare cache but this what you have is just too odd!
SL has clearly issues Sad
Wow that is scary looking.
yay kitties are fixed for now, took away their catnip lol

must have been some glitch or something. Big Grin
I had some of those too. I called them works of art... by "Picatsso"
:^P
Glad they are fixed, do you know what you did to fix in case anyone suffers it in the future?
I went to bed with their faces looking like that and then the next morning they were back to normal. So nothing on my end.
It could be your sculpt LOD Factor as well depends on how close or far away you are and will sometimes glitch.

I know how to do it in the LL viewer but not the others (anyone else can help?)

Go to prefs and advanced - check mark show advanced menu. Once this is done the advanced menu will show up in your menu bar on top of the viewer.

Click on Advanced -> Show Debug Settings

Type in RenderVolumeLODFactor

Set it to 4 and hit enter. This should fix any glitches that may come up due to this setting Smile.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's