KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: More MEGA-PUSS questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How come they dont have one of these things parked at the main store so we can check it out???
You know, like in the middle near the fountain, climbing a giant 30 foot scratching post or something!
Thats what I would do! Wooot!
And how much are these things fetching at auction? On the street?
Whats a giant rideable cat worth to you??
Right after the update there was a megapuss right outside the mainstore : Bill (or Ben?) Gates. He might still be there.

As for the other questions I'm afraid I have no idea
As Bea said Bill Gates was out at the main store when they were first released and she was taking people for rides as well. Due to the way they work you MUST have the owner riding with you to to be able to ride. I'm not sure if they will be able to use a scratching post.

As for the price of them it varies as does every cat on what other traits it may have and how much someone wants it.
(02-02-2013 01:30 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]Due to the way they work you MUST have the owner riding with you to to be able to ride. I'm not sure if they will be able to use a scratching post.
I was there last night, but didnt look around behind me when I landed, maybe it was around the bend! Hmm, so on the wish list would be a MEGA-PUSS that could be set out with the ability for anybody to ride! Even if some 'KITTEH RUSTLER' rode the thing across the sim and hid it in a barn, it would still return to its home position to sleep! And a modifiable, scaleable scratching post that can be made to be 15 feet high. And it needs to be able to PLAY BALL! Like a giant basketball sized thing! Ohhh...KITTEH POLO!
Reference URL's