KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: BurmeseFlame Prism Glitter Stubby CuriousWhiskers * Sanura's, 6pm!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! ^o^ I just wanted to inform every forum-goer who may be interested that I'm going to be auctioning a glittery Burmese Flame at Sanura's auction!

Sage (he randomly came with the name Sausage Dog) is a little Burmese Flame with rainbow prism eyes, glitter shade, kittybuns stubby tail, and curious whiskers. Directly on his parents, he hides odyssey kaleidoscope eyes and mysterious eye shape with soft fold ears from both sides of the family. At this time, Sage resides on his panel with his pedigree and loves visitors! ?

If you would love to take this little boy home, please join us at Sanura's auction Friday at 6pm, Panel 2. (TP: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too%Adorable/71/167/22 )

And as always, if you have any questions about Sage or the rest of his flame family, please let me know. Heart I hope he can find a loving and wonderful home! ?

[Image: ZycNAhr.png]
Photo courtesy of Sanura! Thank you!

? Sage
Fur: Burmese - Flame
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Stubby
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Curious)

?????????????????????????????

MOM: Autumn Salad
Fur: Burmese - Flame
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Curious
Ears: Genesis

DAD: Elliot
Fur: Balinese - Seal Lynx
Eyes: Odyssey Kaleidoscope (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Stubby
Ears: Soft Fold
Ufff such a beautiful kitteh!
Reference URL's