KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Selection Button pose gets deselected with cat in pose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I pose a cat and want to release the cat from that pose again the selected pose is deselected.
I work around this by putting the cat in an other pose and deselect this pose again.
hi Kayleigh Smile

I'm not sure if i understand.
It does sound like the way it should work.

An active pose is indicated by a filled square. There can only be one active pose at a time.

If you want to select a pose, you just set it by cliking the according button, and the square for that pose will be filled.

If you want to select a different pose, you just click the button for it and now that square will be filled and the other will be empty again.

If you want to turn the posing functionallity off, just click the button of the currently active pose, and its square will no longer be selected.

Thanx in advance
KittyCatS
Hi KittyCats Smile

The problem is the filled square of the active pose gets empty, after a while, eventhough the kitty is still in that pose.
So more specifically all squares are empty while the kitty is in pose mode still.
I hope I was able to explain it better.

Kay
I noticed this especially happens after a longer time and not instantly.
i have many cats around in pose mode for several days, but couldn't find any affected with this...
Could you fill a support ticket with the specific cat and its location so we can check?

thanx in advance.
(01-31-2013 05:34 PM)KittyCats Resident Wrote: [ -> ]i have many cats around in pose mode for several days, but couldn't find any affected with this...
Could you fill a support ticket with the specific cat and its location so we can check?

thanx in advance.

I will try to trigger it an file a ticket when it happens again, thank you Smile
I can repro it. I'll file the ticket.
Reference URL's