KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Auction Wed 6pm SLT with Sanura @ Too Adorable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

If someone has the new online pedigree option enabled I am linking them to that cat listed, so you can perve them a bit beforehand as well. I hope this works properly for everyone and it helps you all.

? Abyssinian Black Silver Wild Odyssey Blonde Streaked Curious +2
? Balinese Cream Apple Twinkle Rounded +3
? Chateau Pink & White Twinkle +4
? Ocicat Ebony Silver 18 Caret Soft Fold +3
? BIGGER DE BIG Foxy Rainbow Prism Twinkle Rounded +3
? TEACUP Abyssinian Cinnamon +2
? MEGAPUSS Balinese Flame Purrfect Light Wash +2
? Balinese Lilac Purrfect Oceania Illume Big Boo Boo Ears +1
? Abyssinian Lilac Odyssey Rainbow +3

? PETITE Balinese Seal Fancie Teal Diamond +1 the Raffle board Only 99L for a chance to win!

Don't forget our random giver will be running and it is full of awesome prizes including Gift Cards, Love 5's, Pedigree Givers, Love Drops, Beds, Collars, Vests, Statues from RFL (Old & NEW), Top Hats, glasses, Celebration Kitty Statues, Menagerie Collars, Tee Shirts, Summer Hats and MUCH MORE!!

?? http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too%20Adorable/80/157/21 ??

[Image: 8428863114_eb5922a3c0_c.jpg]
Raffle Kitteh 1-30-2013 on Flickr
Omg, that raffle kitty is too generous! Not only a Balinese Seal and pretty fancie eyes, but a petite? Swoon! I'll so be there for this line-up as well! Smile
(01-30-2013 10:48 AM)deerylou Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Omg, that raffle kitty is too generous! Not only a Balinese Seal and pretty fancie eyes, but a petite? Swoon! I'll so be there for this line-up as well! Smile

He was just so handsome I couldn't let him stay in his box but yet I had no where for him to go so I thought raffling him was the best so he could find a lovely home!
Yay everyone is all set up ready for you to go crazy over!!
whoa! great auction, going to bid on that raffle kitty
Reference URL's