KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: MegaPuss Race, 9th Feburary 1PM SLT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We will have our first KittyCatS MegaPuss Race on Saturday 9th February 1PM SLT!!

It will be held on our Birthday Sim, if you want to race with your MegaPuss please send a notecard to Equinox Pinion.

Prizes are:
1st Place 3.000 L$
2nd Place 2.000 L$
3th Place 1.000 L$

Dont miss that fun!!

Your KittyCatS Team
Lol omg I hope we can make snaps without crashing because I think this will look hysterically funny!
Me and my moo-moo will be there. I think I'll dress accordingly. Complete with miniature moo.
FUN!!!!!!
(01-29-2013 03:58 PM)Serena Stroikavskoi Wrote: [ -> ]Me and my moo-moo will be there. I think I'll dress accordingly. Complete with miniature moo.

OMG!!! I sure don't want to miss seeing you riding the Moo Cool
FYI: My Baby Huey MegaPuss is Gonna kick cat Litter up in all your kitties faces as We take the lead! Bring it On!.............. personal message from my Baby Huey that I passed on Smile
I don't know if I'll be able to attend, but OMG I want to see snapshots of this X)
Aww would love too join but not got one after 35-40 kitty's birthed Sad

Good luck too the peeps that can participate ^^
(01-30-2013 09:33 PM)penfold83 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Aww would love too join but not got one after 35-40 kitty's birthed Sad

You can still get a loaner KittyCatS for it Smile
(01-30-2013 09:33 PM)penfold83 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Aww would love too join but not got one after 35-40 kitty's birthed Sad

Callie mentioned on another thread that they will be loaning out Megapusses for those wishing to join in and do not yet have one of their own.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's