KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Anybody get a MEGA-PUSS yet???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Let us know. I want to come over to your house and SEE IT!
I heard it eats food at twenty times the amount a normal cat eats,
and needs a five meter litter box!! REALISM IS COOL Wink
I am assuming you are joking but just in case, they do NOT require any more food than a normal sized cat.
My Hubbys cats had one its all genesis but its got adorable curious whiskers. I know its not a trait but i still think the genesis kitties are adorable
(01-28-2013 05:20 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]I am assuming you are joking but just in case, they do NOT require any more food than a normal sized cat.

Ah, that would be a variant of 'POE'S LAW'.

Where something written online may be construed as a factual statement when one is really being facetious, due to lack of a winky emoticon.
I think I stuck a winky at the end of that! But still...........
I guess some folk may have thought my tongue was not in cheek, and therefore perhaps clarification was in order,
in which case... thanks for the assistance Miss SnowpawBig Grin
Methinks you must have had a kitty with their tongue out blocking your face maybe, obscuring yours...
(01-28-2013 07:12 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2013 05:20 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]I am assuming you are joking but just in case, they do NOT require any more food than a normal sized cat.

Ah, that would be a variant of 'POE'S LAW'.

Where something written online may be construed as a factual statement when one is really being facetious, due to lack of a winky emoticon.
I think I stuck a winky at the end of that! But still...........
I guess some folk may have thought my tongue was not in cheek, and therefore perhaps clarification was in order,
in which case... thanks for the assistance Miss SnowpawBig Grin

Smile I just thought it was better to make sure also just in case someone new came and looked and saw it.
(01-29-2013 12:58 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]Smile I just thought it was better to make sure also just in case someone new came and looked and saw it.

Makes sense to me you clarified that because they sure look like they can eat a 20 pack kibble a day XD
I think I would be more afraid of the 5 meter litter box. More so of what's in it. Specially after a 20 pack. Smile
(01-29-2013 03:55 PM)Serena Stroikavskoi Wrote: [ -> ]I think I would be more afraid of the 5 meter litter box. More so of what's in it. Specially after a 20 pack. Smile

ROFL!
I just got one! Big Grin

? Conchita

? 0 days ? 0% ? 99% ? 98% ?? 0%

Fur: Ocicat - Ebony Silver
Eyes: Gerbera Purple (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: White (Shape: Mysterious)
Size: 12 cm (4.7 inch) - MegaPuss

Version: 1.29
Owner: Charles Courtois
ID: 77f0c05a-04de-f732-f203-1a55c09bbc2f

She's little now, but not for long LOL!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's