KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCatS Birthday Decoration Contest!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
KittyCatS Birthday Decoration Contest!

Decorate a place at our Birthday Sim (details will be posted after update, yes I said update Smile) with a KittyCatS scene!

The contest will be held at our KittyCatS Birthday Sim, every participant will get 150 prims to decorate.

Decorating will go on from 1st Febuary till 7th Febuary. Voting will start on the 8th Feburary and will close on the 14th February. Winners will be chosen by a combination of a community vote and a KittyCatS! judging panel. Winners will be announced on the 16th February!

The KittyCatS Birthday Sim will be open through the month of February and we will feed provide the food for all the cats.

Prizes are:
1st Prize 15.000 K$
2nd Prize 10.000 K$
3rd Prize 7.500 K$

The first 4 places will also be featured at our main store in February!

Rules:
- One stall per person
- At least one KittyCatS has to be in the scene
- PG content

Note: We invite you to use your creativity and imagination as you set up your little place. Imagine others taking a peek into a scene you create!

If you want to participate in the contest please send a notecard to Equinox Pinion so she can set you up There are limited places avaible so apply fast Smile

Your KittyCatS Team
:O update!!!!!!
Update! Woot! Will it come before this Saturday?
(01-24-2013 11:52 AM)Adrienne Arliss Wrote: [ -> ]Update! Woot! Will it come before this Saturday?

who knows Smile
only the cats know Tongue
so Equi doesn't know and she's making up all her hints? :O I knew it!!!!! Big Grin
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MAD GOGGLES ARE READY
I wanna decorate so bad, Ive never participated in one yet! It sounds so much fun!
(01-28-2013 05:07 PM)AmoreJade Cyberstar Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna decorate so bad, Ive never participated in one yet! It sounds so much fun!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Im In! I cant wait, its gonna be so much fun! Smile
Im a little new with the contest thingy but how do we know if we actually got into the decoration contest? Id really appreciate someone telling me who has done this before
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's