KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: 9T Pink&White RainbowPrism Porcelain Rounded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! ^o^ I just wanted to inform every forum-goer who may be interested that I'm going to be auctioning a pretty pretty pink kitty at Sanura's auction!

Papaya is a nine-traited Chateau Pink & White girl with perfect rainbow prism eyes, porcelain shade, rounded ears, mysterious tail, and white mysterious whiskers. An alternative ninth trait she's hiding is the plush whiskers right from her mom. At this time, Papaya resides on her panel with her pedigree and loves visitors! ?

If you would love to take this little girl home, please join us at Sanura's auction Wednesday at 6pm, Panel 4. (TP: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too%Adorable/71/167/22 )

And as always, if you have any questions about Papaya or the rest of her fruity pink family, please let me know. Heart I hope she can find a loving and wonderful home! ?

[Image: b2oV6.png]
Photo courtesy of Sanura! Thank you!

? Papaya
Fur: Chateau Cat - Pink & White No. 1
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Mysterious
Ears: Rounded
Whiskers: White (Shape: Mysterious)

Cranapple, her mom, will also be present to see her daughter off and looks forward to mingling with (and pouncing on!) patrons! Smile "What are your intentions with my daughter?!"
Thank you Sanura for inviting Cranpple over!
[Image: 8323946327_251fd5ecd8_b.jpg]
!! Not only the chance to play with Cranapple but her own baby at auction?! How fun!
Awe what a beautiful baby!! and Cranapple is welcome to visit anytime Miss Callie loves having a friend to play with!
Reference URL's