KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: BurmeseFlame OdyKaleido Glitter CuriousTail&Whiskers @ Late Nacht, 5pm!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! ^o^ I just wanted to inform every forum-goer who may be interested that I'm going to be auctioning a little Burmese Flame girl at Late Nacht!

Rina is a little Burmese Flame girl who adores jewels and everything bright - including her eyes that look like jeweled candy, sporting odyssey kaleidoscope with a mysterious eye shape, glittery shade, curious tail, and curious whiskers! She also has 2tone whisker color, rounded ears, and a small pupil directly in her pedigree for 9-trait potential. Unseen in her pedigree on a great grandparent is stubby tail. At this time, Rina resides on her panel with her pedigree and loves visitors! ?

If you would love to take this little jeweled girl home, please join us at Late Nacht, Saturday (today!) at 5pm, Panel 8. (TP: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nachts%20Landing/120/234/23 )

And as always, if you have any questions about the Rina or the rest of her family, please let me know. Heart I hope she can find a loving & wonderful home tonight!

[Image: 8350866582_e6abdfa887_z.jpg]

? Rina
Fur: Burmese - Flame
Eyes: Odyssey Kaleidoscope (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Curious
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Curious)
Just wow!
Congrats with this awesome breed Smile
(01-05-2013 01:15 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Just wow!
Congrats with this awesome breed Smile

Thank you so much!! Smile
Reference URL's