KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Swanky AbyCinn Flair 2TonePlush @ Sanura's, 6pm!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! ^o^ I just wanted to inform every forum-goer who may be interested that I'm going to be auctioning the swankiest little redhead girl in town at Sanura's auction!

Anushka is an Abysinnian Cinnamon girl with flair shade, a super swanky tail, and 2tone prickly plush whiskers visibly seen on her, and is hiding mint julep or better, soft fold ears, abysinnian blacksilver or better, and glitter shade. At this time, Anoshka resides on her panel with her pedigree and loves visitors! ?

If you would love to take this little girl home, please join us at Sanura's auction Friday (today!) at 6pm, Panel 4. (TP: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too%Adorable/71/167/22 )

And as always, if you have any questions about Anushka or the rest of her swanky family, please let me know. Heart I hope she can find a loving and wonderful home! ?

[Image: em9e6.png]
Photo courtesy of Sanura! Thank you!

? Anushka
Fur: Abyssinian - Cinnamon
Eyes: Genesis Earth (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Flair
Tail: Swanky
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Shape: Plush)
Oh my she is a precious little girl!
I know! I really love the red fur with the swanky tail, she looks like such a feisty and happy little girl. Smile
awww so cute!
Reference URL's