KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: CATTERY WALK COMING IN A FEW DAYS RESUBMIT CARDS SL SUCKED UP A LOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR NOTECARDS TO ME SO I CAN GET THE LIST ALL READY

SOME OF YOU MAY NOT HAVE KNOW BUT SL SUCKED UP A LOT OF MY STUFF SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NOT RESENT ME YOUR CARDS DO IT ASAP
TY TY TY KINDLY FOR UNDERSTANDING

much appreciated
neck
This was an awesome idea Neck!! Even though I did not get to visit all the catteries, it was fun to see what people are working on and how they set up Big Grin Big Grin
This was an awesome idea Neck!! Even though I did not get to visit all the catteries, it was fun to see what people are working on and how they set up Big Grin Big Grin
yes good fun thanks to all that enjoyed
Thank you for putting everything together Neck! We had fun seeing everyone's places and drooling on their kitties and houses!
np we do it again i think soon! maybe after each release of new kitties? let me know and maybe we can do a group tour together or prizes? any thoughts
Hi Cattery Walkers,

It was a great idea, but I sadly didn't have time to visit many catteries.

I think maybe we should give ourselves 2 or 3 days next time instead of 1 ?

Nen
(01-08-2013 12:27 PM)Nenya Eun Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Cattery Walkers,

It was a great idea, but I sadly didn't have time to visit many catteries.

I think maybe we should give ourselves 2 or 3 days next time instead of 1 ?

Nen

It would be a great idea for a 3 day weekend. ***HINT*** We have a couple coming up soon.
ok sounds like a plan whch weekend?
Either the one in two weeks or presidents weekend that falls right after valentines. I personally think the weekend after valentines, then we can show off some of the new kitties I'm sure will be out by then. Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's