KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: EbonySilver Divine Shorty SoftFold @ Late Nacht, 5pm!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! ^o^ I just wanted to inform every forum-goer who may be interested that I'm going to be auctioning a little Ebony Silver boy at Late Nacht!

Leonardo Da Vinci is a little Ocicat Ebony Silver with a love for all that's monochrome, sporting the most Divine of eyes with soft foldy ears, shorty tail, and more! He also has blonde-streaked whiskers, mysterious eye shape, odyssey 2 ears, illume shade, and stubby tail directly in his pedigree. At this time, Leonardo Da Vinci resides on his panel with his pedigree and loves visitors! ?

If you would love to take this little monochrome boy home, please join us at Late Ncht, Saturday (today!) at 5pm, Panel 3. (TP: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nachts%20Landing/120/234/23 )

And as always, if you have any questions about the Leonardo Da Vinci or the rest of his divine family, please let me know. Heart I hope he can find a loving & wonderful home tonight!

[Image: 8322238906_d94e86eee5_z.jpg]

? Leonardo Da Vinci
Fur: Ocicat - Ebony Silver
Eyes: Divine (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Shorty
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Mysterious)
SHUT UP! This kitty is so beautiful, the Divine on the Ebony Silver *swoon*
Leonardo appreciates it! Smile I think the divine eyes were practically made for this fur to make an ideal grayscale kitty.
Reference URL's