KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Glitter Prism SoftFold CuriousWhisker Foxie * Sanura's Friday 6pm!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! ^o^ I just wanted to inform every forum-goer who may be interested that I'm going to be auctioning a little Foxie Auburn boy at Sanura's auction!

Dough is a Foxie Auburn boy with mysterious rainbow prism, glitter shade, frisky tail, soft fold ears, and curious whiskers visibly seen on him, and for sure hiding a little stubby tail. At this time, Dough resides on his panel with his pedigree and loves visitors! ?

If you would love to take this little glittery boy home, please join us at Sanura's auction Friday (today!) at 6pm, Panel 2. (TP: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too%Adorable/71/167/22 )

And as always, if you have any questions about the Dough or the rest of his family, please let me know. Heart I hope he can find a loving and wonderful home tomorrow night! ?

[Image: gbCwA.png]
Photo courtesy of Sanura! Thank you!

? Dough
Fur: Foxie - Auburn
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Curious)
OMG she is just to cute!! I love those little foldies!!!
Omg Sanura, you and your confused genders! Tongue And thank you so much for taking such a cute picture, I love the background as his eyes do look like a giant rainbow beam to compliment the miniature rainbow beams of the background. Smile
HAHA I am forever mixing up the genders! I am so glad you like the picture I try to find nice backgrounds that compliment the kittehs!
Reference URL's