KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: 12 Days of Catmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the first day of Catmas my true love gave to me
a Tabby in a cat tree

On the second day of Catmas my true love gave to me
two love drops and a Tabby in a cat tree

On the third day of Catmas my true love gave to me
three Snowshoe Lilacs, two love drops, and a Tabby in a cat tree

On the fourth day of Catmas my true love gave to me
four Aby Creams, three Snowshoe Lilacs, two love drops, and a Tabby in a cat tree

On the fifth day of Catmas my true love gave to me
~~~~~~~~~~FIVE BENGAL SORELLS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Four Aby Creams, three Snowshoe Lilacs, two love drops and a Tabby in a cat tree

On the sixth day of Catmas my true love gave to me
Six Chateaus purring, ~FIVE BENGAL SORELLS~, four Aby Creams, three Snowshoe Lilacs, two love drops, and a Tabby in a cat tree

On the seventh day of Catmas my true love gave to me
seven Balis nomming, six chateaus purring, ~FIVE BENGAL SORELLS~, four Aby Creams, three Snowshoe Lilacs, two love drops, and a Tabby in a cat tree

On the eighth day of Catmas my true love gave to me
eight Siams kneading, seven Balis nomming, six Chateaus purring, ~FIVE BENGAL SORELLS~, four Aby Creams, three Snowshoe Lilacs, two love drops, and a Tabby in a cat tree

On the ninth day of Catmas my true love gave to me
nine Ocis pouncing, eight Siams kneading, seven Balis nomming, six Chateaus purring, ~FIVE BENGAL SORELLS~, four Aby Creams, three Snowshoe Lilacs, two love drops and a Tabby in a cat tree

On the tenth day of Catmas my true love gave to me
Ten Bowls of Kibble, nine Ocis pouncing, eight Siams kneading, seven Balis nomming, six Chateaus purring, ~FIVE BENGAL SORELLS~, four Aby Creams, three Snowshoe Lilacs, two love drops, and a Tabby in a cat tree

On the eleventh day of Catmas my true love gave to me
Eleven Burmese rolling, ten bowls of kibble, nine Ocis pouncing, eight Siams kneading, seven Balis nomming, six Chateaus purring, ~FIVE BENGAL SORELLS~, four Aby Creams, three Snowshoe Lilacs, two love drops and a Tabby in a cat tree

On the twelfth day of Catmas my true love gave to me
Twelve boxes jumping, eleven Burmese rolling, ten bowls of kibble, nine Ocis pouncing, eight Siams kneading, seven Balis nomming, six Chateaus purring, ~FIVE BENGAL SORELLS~, four Aby Creams, three Snowshoe Lilacs, two love drops...and a Tabby in a cat tree

Meowy Catmas!!!
That's wonderful I love it! I'll be humming "Five Bengal Sorrels" for days! lol
Reference URL's