KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: RFL One-of-a-Kind Auction - Listening Party w. Sanura & Saga TODAY 2pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

In case you haven't heard - today at 2pm, there'll be this HUGE RFL-event, a one-of-a-kind auction that'll hopefully be very fun and bring in lots of money for RFL.
KittyCatS announced that they will be auctioning off 2 sets of special Snowstorms, where the buyer can choose colour & traits! :O

If you want to bid, you need to pre-register here: http://slchristmasexpo.wordpress.com/ooa...istration/

Thing is, this event is way huger than the sim capacity - so, we'll host a "Listening Party" at Too Adorable, where we will stream live from the auction, entertain you, and answer all your questions about KittyCatS & breeding at the same time!

After a long time as colleagues, this will be the first time that Sanura & I actually host an event/auction together - so expect a lot of fun. We bring our best mood & lots of enthusiasm, so:

2pm - Fun - Here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Too%20Adorable/107/164/22

See you later! <3
-Saga

P.S. I post this in the Event-section too, in case anyone reads both and wonders about the double-posting.
-For your convenience, I have pre-registered as a bidder for the RFL-auction - so you can bid through me at the event if you'd like :-)

-HOWEVER - since we are most likely talking about rather large amounts of money, I will require you to actually pay me to place a bid through me... Would be bad for me to sign up for some HUGE amount that I end up not getting ;-)
If your bid does not win, I will then pay you back.
-I will still recommend anyone who wants to bid to register themselves, but now this option is there too if needed :-)

See you at 2pm!

<3 Saga
I am so excited to be doing this with you Saga!! I was telling the people at my auction last night this just might be a once in a lifetime type event LOL
Reference URL's